- How do I cancel my order I’ve purchased from VIVA LED ?
If shipped; the clients have to wait for delivery or place a new order, return the wrong items and get a refund once they are returned to us. Buyers have to pay for return postage.
- How do I return an item I’ve purchased from VIVA LED ?
If a product is 'Damaged', 'Defective' and you would like to make a return, start by placing a return request online then follow the easy steps below:
- Login to your account.
- Click "Return Management" tab on the left of your Account Dashboard, to request new RMA.
- Submit order you want to return.
- If return request meet our requirements, we will approve and send RMA (Return merchandise authorization) material in 1 business day.
- Please send products to return address in RMA (Return merchandise authorization), and write down the tracking number.
- Please inform us the tracking number (via mail or phone) to help us track and trace your parcel, so that you get your refund as quickly as possible.
In the event of a return, the product must be unused/in original condition. Please include all packaging with your return, including the item, original packing materials, add-ons and accessories.
Returns, refunds and replacements are subject to each Seller's individual Return Policy. Returns are covered by the 7 Number of Day Replacement Guarantee for Sellers with VIVA LED
(Depending on the Seller’s Terms and Conditions).
- Replacement of an Item
- When are returns not accepted?
There are certain instances where we do not accept returns:
- The request for a return is made past the specified time frame.
- There are missing components of the package you've received (ex, original packaging, add-ons, accessories, etc.).
- Defective/damaged products that are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Product is damaged due to misuse.
- Any item that has been used or installed.
- When are refunds provided?
We work to offer a hassle-free online shopping experience to ensure your satisfaction as a customer on our website.
Here are some examples of when a refund is warranted:
- VIVA LED cannot provide replacement for the item you have purchased.
- In-line with Buyer Protection (when a dispute has been ruled in your favor)..
- Who pays for the shipping charges when I return an item?
If you have any further questions pertaining to returns, refunds or exchanges, please feel free to contact our customer team support.